CUSTOMER AND SITE
Customer: IPC NG LLC (part of the Intertechelectro holding company), main customer TGK-16 JSC. Site: TGK-16, Kazan CHPP-3.
NAME OF WORKS, STAGES:
GTP STDE ASSO of Kazan CHPP-3.
The need for expansion arose in connection with the construction of a gas turbine plant.
OBJECTIVES, TASKS, PLANNED FUNCTIONALITY, SYSTEM STRUCTURE
Compliance with the requirements for Kazan CHPP-3, as a wholesale market entity, regarding the STDE ASSO
TASKS PERFORMED BY SEDMAX:
- collecting data from the STDE ASSO controllers under the IEC60870-5-104 protocol;
- collecting emergency alarm signals from the RPA and ECA under the IEC61850 protocol;
- sending emergency alarms to STDE ASSO controllers under the IEC60870-5-104 protocol
- collecting oscillograph records from RPA and ECA terminals under the IEC61850 protocol
- access to the oscillograph records from the RDO of Tatarstan;
- data storage;
- displaying information for the staff of Kazan CHPP-3.
At the request of the customer, the system must be built using central controllers that transmit information to the RDO of Tatarstan. At the request of the RDO of Tatarstan, an emergency warning signal, generated by the RPA and ECA devices, must be transmitted from the facility.
The use of SEDMAX allowed to solve both the problem of storing and providing STDE ASSO information to staff at the facility, and the task of integrating the system with RPA terminals under the IEC61850 protocol, which was impossible to carry out using only remote control controllers.